Welcome to my home page. Here you can find:
- Blog - mostly about programming, but also has some random personal stuff
- For some strange reason I decided to tinker with rust bindings to the MacOS X library “libproc” that is used to
get information about running processes in macos/darwin. I published it as
libproc-rsand a number of others started using it and I have got a number of external contributions to it (to the extent I hardly recognize it!)
Flow is my project where I explore the paradigm of dataflow driven programming, written in rust. Here you can find:
- The flow book describing the project and how to use it.
- flow source code repo on GitHub, plus the Github kanban project I use to manage work on it
Chromecast utilities and games
- Pongcast - my clone of the classic “Pong” game for the Chromecast to allow you to play Pong on your Big Screen TV!
- If you want to, you can find the Android app on the Google Play Store
- The “receiver” part of the Chromecast app can be used as a browser based, keyboard controlled, version of the game
- The source code repo on Github