Here is a summary of the project components, their purpose and a link to their
- flowcore - A set of core structs and traits used by
flowcplus code to fetch content from file/http and resolve library (lib://) references.
- flowmacro - A macro used to help write function implementation code that compile natively and to wasm
- flowc - The
flowcflow compiler binary is a CLI built around
flowrclibthat takes a number of command line arguments and source files or URLs and compiles the flow or library referenced.
flowrclibis the library for compiling flow program and library definitions from toml files, producing generated output projects that can be run by
- flowrlib - The flow runner library that loads and executes compiled flows.
- flowr - The
flowrflow runner binary that can be used to run and debug flows compiled with a flow compiler such as
- flowrex -
flowrexis a minimal flow job executor, intended for use across the network associated with
- flowstdlib - the flow "standard library" which contains a set of functions that can be used by flows being defined by the user
- examples - A set of examples flows that can be run